This User Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of lawful contract between VOIS (“VOIS IPTV”), and you, with respect to your use of the vois.biz website and any of its services such as videos, software, data feeds, information, text, graphics, files or other materials, and content displayed or accessible through the website. Your access and use of this website will be considered as the acceptance for this contract and compliance with the terms and conditions mentioned in this User Agreement. We recommend you to read this User Agreement carefully. If you don’t agree with any of the terms or conditions mentioned here, then you shouldn’t access the website www.vois.biz
Emendation of the Agreement
VOIS reserves all the legal rights to make any changes, add or/modify the website, its content, and terms and conditions of this User Agreement at any point of time. These changes may be made without giving any prior notice andshall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified User Agreement. Hence,it’s advisable that being a user, you should visit and keep yourself updated with the latest update of this User Agreement in order to continue enjoying the access to the website.
Limited permission to copy the content
Be aware that you are only permitted to download or print the extracts of this website for the personal use only, which should strictly be non-commercial. Any copy of the text and data stored in any storage medium should be used only for non-commercial personal use only. You are not allowed to create a database in electronic or structured manual form by regularly or systematically downloading and storing all or any part of the pages from this website, whether directly or through any software or program. No part of this website should be reproduced or used in any other website, nor should any of the pages and content of this website should be stored in any electronic or non-electronic form for the purpose of disseminating.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities
- VOIS does not guarantee that the availability of functions, content, codes, services, and software contained on the website, will be free from any sort of error or glitch or that defect will be rectified or this website, its content,code or the server that makes them available, or the software is free from malicious virus or other harmful components. VOIS does not promise the guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or result of the use of the components of the website such as content, code or software in terms of accuracy and reliability. You, and not VOIS, assume the entire risk as to the quality and performance of the components of the website.
- Apart for the VOIS recognized information, products or services, other than the digital set-top box, all the other information, products and services offered through the website or on theinternet are generally offered by the third-party vendors, which are not affiliated with or related to VOIS in any manner.
- Neither VOIS or any of its associates and affiliates are liable at any time for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly in this contract, from the use of or inability to use the website, or any of its contents or services pertaining to it, or any action initiated as a consequence of using the website and its contents, or due to any unavailability of the website or any part or any contents or associated services or for any failure of performance, omission, glitch, interruption, deletion, delay in operations, virus, failure of communication system lines, theft or unauthorized access, alteration, or use of the information contained on this website.
- Be informed that no warranties or guarantees are made for the adequacy, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or applicability of a particular section.
- The website may provide links to the other websites, which are controlled by third parties over which VOIS doesn’t have any authority or control. VOIS isn’t responsible for any transaction made on such linking websites.
- Any links or the hyperlinks to other websites and webpages provide on this website are purely for reference and informational purposes. VOIS isn’t liable for any loss, damage from the accuracy or from the materials or information contained on the pages of such websites or loss arising directly or indirectly from defects and inaccuracy with such websites. VOIS doesn’t endorse or offers any warranty for the authenticity, availability of any goods or services or for any damage, loss or harm, or any violation of local or international laws that may occur by your access to these websites and conducting any transaction on such websites. VOIS isn’t liable for any of the above-mentioned harm or breach of the law.
- There may be advertisements and promotional videos on some parts of the websites. These advertisements and videos are submitted by third parties and VOIS isn’t responsible for any of them. Advertisers must ensure that the advertising content should be in compliance with the applicable International and National law. In any case, VOIS will not be liable for any advertiser’s claim, omission, error, inaccuracy, and reserves all the rights to suspend and change the position of any advertising material. If you deal with these advertisers, then that would be on your own accord and their terms and conditions.
VOIS reserves full rights to terminate your user account, its password, services, and information related to your account used for the registration purpose. Also, VOIS can discontinue any site or service, or limit its access for any reason. VOIS has the rights to bring these actions effective immediately at any time. VOIS has no liability towards you or towards any other person regarding the termination of your services, or the removal of the information related to your user account.
If any provision of these terms and conditions becomes inapplicable, unlawful, void or, unenforceable, then that specific provision shall be considered severable from the rest of the terms and conditions mentioned in this agreement and shouldn’t affect the validity, enforceability, and applicability of the rest of the terms and conditions.
Registration and Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
In consideration of your use of the service of this site and other services offered by VOIS, you should agree to comply with the rules and regulations, provide accurate and true information about yourself whenever required for filling up any registration form for any service, update your latest information. Users who violate these rules might get their user account suspended temporarily or permanently and may be banned permanently from the access of this site in the future.
Being the creator of the user account, you will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of the login details of your account such as username and password. You should select your username other than your actual name or the name of any other person related to you in any manner. You should keep your password private and in a safe place and shouldn’t disclose it to anyone. You agree to immediately inform VOIS in case of any unauthorized use of your account or any malicious activity related to it. You have to ensure that you properly exit all the services and logout of your account after every session. VOIS will have no liability for any sort of loss, damage or harm arising from your user account, the site, any service, or your failure to comply with any of these requirements.
- VOIS may assign its rights and duties under this agreement to any party at any time without any prior notice.
- VOIS doesn’t have any liability to you for any interruption or delay related to any services of the website or in its access.
- This Agreement shall be governed and protected by the Laws of Canada and the Courts of Calgary only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputed or contradiction arising out of this Agreement.
- Neither the course of conduct between the parties (You and VOIS) nor the trade practice shall act as permission to modify any provision of this Agreement.